RightSourcing has a robust diversity and inclusion action plan. We understand regulatory requirements and can drive continuous support of diversity programs.
Because RightSourcing programs are tailored to the needs of each specific client, RightSourcing creates initiatives to drive towards client goals. For example, RightSourcing partnered with a client’s Historically Underserved Business (HUB) supply chain and participated in their Mentor/Protégé program. We evaluated staffing suppliers’ HUB and diversity statuses to ensure they were properly classified, and we met all diversity spend reporting requirements.
We were twice awarded “Diversity Supplier Advocate of the Year” for this client.
RightSourcing’s deep experience in driving diversity spend includes:
- Creating and managing subcontracting plans for staffing suppliers
- Outreach initiatives to staffing suppliers specializing in candidate diversity
- Diversity and inclusion applicant reporting
- Tracking staffing supplier certifications on a state and national level for Minority Business Enterprises (MBE), Women Business Enterprises (WBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), and HUB.
- Onboarding, training and mentoring MBE/WBE/DBE suppliers and do everything possible to ensure their success in the program
RightSourcing is a corporate member of The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), an organization who's mission is to advance business opportunities for certified minority business enterprises. Through the NMSDC, RightSourcing is connected to a national network that includes 23 affiliate regional councils.