We’re thrilled to announce that RightSourcing’s Wand Vendor Management System (VMS) has been honored as a Gold Winner in the 2018 CEO World Awards® in the “Products, Upgrades and Innovation of the Year – 500-2,499” category. It’s the latest in a string of third-party recognition that Wand has earned, including accolades from the 2018 Stevie Awards, 2018 Big Data Excellence Awards and 2018 World Procurement Awards.
The coveted annual CEO World Awards program encompasses the world’s best in leadership, innovation, new products and services, and organizational performance from every major industry in the world. More than 80 judges from a broad spectrum of global industry voices participated, and their average scores determined the 2018 CEO World Award winners.
The judges recognized Wand’s innovation in areas ranging from its consumerized design and seamless omnichannel access to its powerful self-sourcing capabilities and total resource visibility. For clients, these award-winning attributes translate into benefits such as:
- On-the-go accessibility: Boasting true native apps on iPhone and Android devices, Apple iPad and even the Apple Watch, Wand Mobile allows users to manage the full contingent workforce lifecycle from anywhere. The latest addition to the group is the Wand Mobile Supplier App, the industry’s first mobile app designed specifically for suppliers.
- Enhanced business agility and productivity: Built by RightSourcing’s Silicon Valley-based development team, Wand went through exhaustive end-user research and use case study to deliver a product that’s actionable and intuitive.
- Significant cost savings: Wand’s Talent Network module allows clients to create their own private, self-sourced candidate pool. Furthermore, Wand uses industry-first resume-parsing and Candidate Matching technologies to automatically match and suggest candidates to managers based on a robust, proprietary algorithm.
- Improved speed of execution: Wand’s contextual interface showcases the key items managers need to address directly on their home screen. By bubbling up the new action items required to manage their contingent workforce, Wand Mobile helps managers review action items faster.
- Increased talent quality and retention: Powered by Wand Discovery, Total Talent Solutions provides clients with total resource visibility into both contingent and full-time resources across the entire organization to drive cost savings, program effectiveness and worker quality.
For more information on how your healthcare system would benefit from RightSourcing’s expertise, request a free workforce analysis or contact us at 800-660-9544.