The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program encompasses the world’s best in organizational performance, innovations, products and services, management teams, women in business, best deployments, customer satisfaction and more programs from every major industry in the world.
Total Talent Solutions provides clients with total visibility into both contingent AND full-time resources across the entire organization. By importing specific types of “sanitized” full-time data and viewing it alongside contingent data, organizations can better determine the best way to engage resources across all categories from a cost, quality and risk perspective. Key user benefits include:
- Enhanced Workforce Planning: Helps users leverage resources to strategically redeploy their best contingent workers
- Deeper Understanding of Talent: Allows clients to compare worker quality data throughout the organization and better identify talent deficits
- Increased Cost Savings: Displays worker costs across all employee categories in an intuitive, comparable format
- Improved Employee Retention: Provides a window into worker satisfaction from both contingent and full-time worker perspectives
In addition to the recognition for Total Talent Solutions, Wand, RightSourcing’s Vendor Management System (VMS), was also honored with a 2018 Golden Bridge Award in the “Innovation of the Year” category. A pioneer and innovator in the VMS contingent workforce software industry, Wand enables managers and program owners to effectively manage all aspects of their contingent workforce supply chain, including:
- Procuring non-employees from staffing suppliers, including scheduling interviews
- Self-sourcing with Wand’s Private Talent Network module
- Reviewing analytics and reporting with the Wand Discovery module
- Handling timecard and billing management
- Rating workers and offboarding
- Monitoring the full lifecycle of Statement of Work (SOW) engagements
Organizations from all over the world were eligible to submit nominations for the Golden Bridge Awards, including public and private, for-profit and non-profit, largest to smallest and new start-ups. Winners will be honored at the 2018 Red Carpet Golden Bridge Awards Ceremony in San Francisco on Monday, Oct. 29, 2018.
For more information on how your healthcare system would benefit from RightSourcing’s Wand VMS, request a free workforce analysis or contact us at 800-660-9544.