Diversity, Inclusion and Equity
RS Unites Furthers Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Initiatives in the Contingent Workforce
It takes diversity of all dimensions to create a truly global, transformative business.
The united strength of unique qualities and individual characteristics amongst our employees, partners and clients drives our success.
Let’s dig into the four key aspects RS Unites takes in account to further D&I initiatives in the contingent workforce: culture inclusion, worker diversity, supplier diversity, and diversity intelligence.
Inclusion is the key to enabling individuals and organizations to thrive and developing cultural inclusion in the contingent workforce is foundational to sustainable success. As members of Stanford University’s WLIL Corporate Program, RightSourcing’s inclusion services are powered by Stanford research.
The RightSourcing Solution includes on-demand content that covers topics such as unconscious bias, inclusion and belonging, and the importance of diversity in the workplace.
Powered by Stanford University research, RightSourcing awareness campaigns help combat biases and foster inclusion through informative facts, short videos and articles, and thought-provoking discussion starters.
An inclusive environment is one in which people are treated equitably and with respect. RightSourcing’s Community Circles provide contingent workers with a forum in which they can voice concerns, receive support, and learn the principles and practices of allyship in a psychologically safe setting.
At Rightsourcing, we believe that truly fundamental and measurable change in contingent workforce diversity can only be brought about by focusing on the representation of individuals from sourcing, candidacy to hiring.
- Diversity Masking: Through a powerful partnership with Eightfold.AI, RightSourcing can offer diversity masking (blinded resumes) and the debiasing of job postings.
- Inclusive Job Descriptions: RightSourcing reviews job descriptions to highlight potentially biased or unbalanced words and language.
- Manager Education: RightSourcing offers D&I toolkits, coaching and best practices to aid managers in blocking bias during the hiring process.
- RightSourcing can source candidates from underrepresented demographic identities directly through client- specific talent networks.
- Utilize RightSourcing’s unique vendor-neutrality and deep supplier insights to source talent through leading diversity talent supplier networks.
- Use data to expand the talent pool with talent landscaping.
Diversity Representation & Metrics
- RightSourcing sets goals and metrics to align with clients’ organization-wide D&I goals and identify the specific areas of need within their contingent workforce.
- RightSourcing utilizes available external benchmarking data to make strategic hiring decisions.
- RightSourcing uses innovative contingent workforce D&I analytics to gain insights on representation statistics and trends to focus investment where the need is greatest and amplify successes.
RightSourcing’s model of leveraging a broad array of suppliers allows us to coach and lead our diverse supplier businesses to maximize their market share and drive impact to the worker level.
We effort supplier mentoring by facilitating forums for all suppliers to discuss candidate diversity and provides diverse suppliers with guidance on how to be even more successful.
This leads to working to understand how suppliers are investing in diversity, equity and inclusion. We partner with our clients to support and empower suppliers who are making an impact on the diversity and inclusion of the contingent workforce.
Our relationship with thousands of vendors assists clients with strategically increasing the pool of diverse vendors they work with by leveraging:
- Diversity certificate tracking
- Tracking and optimizing diversity spend
- Supplier diversity trends and benchmarks
The ability to track diversity data, trends, benchmarks and labor market availability and utilize it to draw actionable insights is key to measurable change. RightSourcing’s NorthStar HCM team provides clients with diversity dashboards to track their trends over time and draw key insights to inform their D&I strategy utilizing supplier, worker and candidate tracking data collected through our VMS, Wand.
These data insights are essential for strategic investment decisions such as sourcing locations, pay equity, supplier focus and accountability. Our talent landscape tool helps clients to understand available talent by location. With the ability to readily measure talent pools by demographic group, education, occupation and location, we can source talent in locations that are higher in targeted demographic identities and skill sets.
We utilize the immense capabilities of our proprietary VMS, Wand, to evaluate representation data for suppliers, workers and candidates against relevant D&I indicators to develop a comprehensive D&I strategy for the contingent workforce.