Healthcare systems have many challenges. Among them are how to hire top talent, manage risk, and stay within budget. Find out how Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) successfully saves over $1 million per year by managing their non- employee workforce with RightSourcing. Using a vendor neutral managed service provider has translated into big cost savings, enhanced compliance with state and federal regulations, increased quality of hire and meaningful contributions to patient care. If your health system is seeking to save money and increase compliance, get the answers you need in our case study.
In this case study, you will learn:
- How RightSourcing helped CHOP overcome the challenge of a healthcare skills gap
- The benefits of a managed program and what challenges your health system may similarly face
- How their contingent workforce program matured
- What elements were put in place to ensure program effectiveness
- How CHOP achieved a cost savings of over $1 million per year
- Lessons learned
Download the CHOP case study, a joint presentation given by RightSourcing President, Leanne Oatman and CHOP’s Senior HR Operations Manager, Karen Feeney at the PeopleFluent Wisdom 2016 conference.
If you have questions, or want to find out how your health system can similarly save money in contingent workforce costs and improve hiring, contact RightSourcing today for a free workforce analysis.