At RightSourcing, our team of experts in Legal, HR, Contractor Compliance Services, Immigration and Client Payroll Operations have shared their second edition Quarterly Regulatory Update Newsletter. Within this issue, RightSourcing’s knowledge and expertise regarding current regulatory topics are provided in full detail.
Our team of professionals covers a number of topics from Independent Contractor Compliance (ICC) to Employment Law, Immigration and Payroll. This issue discusses the following events and many more:
- California Supreme Court Adopts Stringent “ABC” Test for IC Status
- Wisconsin Nets $1.4M in Misclassification Enforcement Efforts
- New Jersey Establishes Task Force on Misclassification
- Ninth Circuit Rules that History of Gender-Based Pay Disparities Is No Defense to an Equal Pay Act Claim
- U.S. Supreme Court Holds that the FLSA’s Exemptions from Overtime Should Not Be Narrowly Construed
To learn more, fill out the form below to request a copy of the full report.
To learn more about the results RightSourcing achieves by leveraging a purely vendor-neutral and integrated contingent workforce model, contact us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The content in this blog post is for informational purposes only and cannot be
construed as specific legal advice or as a substitute for legal advice. The blog post reflects the
opinion of RightSourcing and is not to be construed as legal solutions and positions. Contact an
attorney for specific advice and guidance for specific issues or questions.